XR500 Ping test underload

• Administrators

We're still improving the reporting of the results on the Benchmark for the XR routers so you can take it with a pinch of salt, it definitely won't be that bad. I would recommend following this guide while saturating your connection with downloads, streams etc and trying different Congestion Control percentages to see what makes the graph as stable as possible on PingPlotter http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000074717-how-to-test-your-internet-ping

@Netduma Fraser Okay thank you! I also have another question. When I play games, such as cod or apex I get really high ping and I am not sure why. I set both the congestion control to 70%, however, it didn't make much if a difference on the ping. I than set both to 85-90% and still was getting high ping. I tried using geo-filter, however, it barely helped on the ping. I used to get 30-40 ping without geo filter, but all of a sudden my ping went high and its been like that for almost a week. Any help would be appreciated, I am just kinda tired playing on high ping.

• Administrators

You should have quite a good ping given your location, if you think you changed something but not sure what then go back and see if you can find what was changed or do a factory reset to start from scratch and see if the ping goes back down.