DumasOS and XR500

Hi,

Just downloaded the lastest firware for my XR500 and have noticed that when I run Dumas 3 on my computer I can not get most of the actions working like Device Manager, Geo-filter etc. The only ones working are System Information and settings. I have also had problems with the app not being able to work trying to change the icons.

I am running Windows 11 and maybe that is the problem.

• Administrators

What do you mean by you can't get them working exactly, do you mean Rapp not loaded? Also what do you mean by app not working trying to change icons? It's all through the browser so the OS shouldn't affect it too much but its possible.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What do you mean by you can't get them working exactly, do you mean Rapp not loaded? Also what do you mean by app not working trying to change icons? It's all through the browser so the OS shouldn't affect it too much but its possible.

Sorry, what I am trying to say is that when I open up Dumas 3 througth my browser only some of the tabs are working. I am getting Rapp not loaded on most of the tabs. i.e. Device monitor, Geo-filter, hybris VPN etc. The only ones that work are Systems and settings. The other part is since the update the Netgear app on my phone will not let me save any of the icon changes.

• Administrators

Ah I see, what firmware version are you on currently? Go to the System Information page, Rapp panel then click the menu :menu and change the number to 5 then reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing, it should load correctly then. In regards to the app that's not something we could help with as its not our app.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ah I see, what firmware version are you on currently? Go to the System Information page, Rapp panel then click the menu :menu and change the number to 5 then reboot the router from the interface, wait 2 minutes before accessing, it should load correctly then. In regards to the app that's not something we could help with as its not our app.

Thanks for your reply. Change the number tp 5 waited 2 minutes and still nothing. Is it best to reset the router?

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Palian said:

Thanks for your reply. Change the number tp 5 waited 2 minutes and still nothing. Is it best to reset the router?

Did you do a reboot after that or just change the number? If you did the reboot then yes a factory reset would likely need to be the next thing to try.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you do a reboot after that or just change the number? If you did the reboot then yes a factory reset would likely need to be the next thing to try.

Hi, thanks for all your help. Factory reset of router worked and everthing is now working.