Ping assist question

Right now you can select upto how much ping assist you want. For future update, could it be possible to select the range of ping assist because lets say for me games with ping like 50-60 plays the best and you could select ping range and join those servers that has those pings

3 hours ago, waqarmalek said:

Right now you can select upto how much ping assist you want. For future update, could it be possible to select the range of ping assist because lets say for me games with ping like 50-60 plays the best and you could select ping range and join those servers that has those pings

I see what you mean, so be able to set a minimum and a maximum ping? That's already on our roadmap but I'll mention that you've also requested it!

14 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

I see what you mean, so be able to set a minimum and a maximum ping? That's already on our roadmap but I'll mention that you've also requested it!

Yes exactly like ping range, that be cool feature to have, ive seen so many people here saying that certain ping range works best and with this they can select it. Looking forward. Thanks for listening