Geo Filter Question

Tripple

Hello, I have my geo filter radius set over the UK and the northern part of Europe, along with Ping Assist set at 40ms. Whenever I play a game of Call of Duty, even if the ping heatmap for Warzone or Vanguard shows servers in the UK with the lowest ping for my connection between 29ms and 36ms, I always seem to be connected a north EU server which shows at around 60ms on the heatmap. Should I make the radius smaller to only encompass the UK, or have I done something incorrect? Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Tripple said:

Hello, I have my geo filter radius set over the UK and the northern part of Europe, along with Ping Assist set at 40ms. Whenever I play a game of Call of Duty, even if the ping heatmap for Warzone or Vanguard shows servers in the UK with the lowest ping for my connection between 29ms and 36ms, I always seem to be connected a north EU server which shows at around 60ms on the heatmap. Should I make the radius smaller to only encompass the UK, or have I done something incorrect? Thanks in advance.

It may be that the first response received from the server (and then displayed in Ping Heatmap) takes longer than the actual game traffic for any reason.

You could try experimenting with your radius and play some different servers to see if it makes a difference too!