r2 connected with no internet

Logan

hi how you doing? i have been having some trouble connecting to the internet through my netduma r2. when i first got the router, it was working perfectly fine, but a few weeks into using the router it would drop my internet. For the first couple of times, all i would have to do is simply reset the router and it would start working again. this last time the router dropped my internet, so i went to go reset it and it still said connected without internet. so i did a factory reset and even rebooted my modem and still had no luck getting the internet to work. i went through several posts about people having the same issue and tried the solutions that were given to them but i am still unable to use my r2 router.

when i do a factory reset, i do the whole setup again with username and password. that usually does the job and i get connected back to the internet. i tried and plugged in my old router and it seems to work fine. for some reason im just having trouble with the r2 router

the WAN IP says connected with no internet. when i do the setup and it looks for an internet signal it says it cant find one. i have my internet provided modem and my r2 router is connected to that.