LAN connection being throttle from 200mbps 50mbps

I have a XR500 that is outputting roughly 50mbps thru a LAN connection.  My internet connection is tested at 200mbps but for some reason is being throttle as it goes from the router to the PC.  It even says 200 on the DUMAOS connection test.  Also on wifi it tests at 200mbps.  Any ideas?

Note: The only thing ive really tried so far is disabling Qos which didnt help.

Thanks

Jon

I hadnt done the direct line but I just tried it.  

So Test you recommened

ISP Modem straight  to PC - 90/100mbps via Ookla test

I disabled Qos by whatever the standard shut off switch was in the Qos Tab

• Administrators

Okay so you're getting less speeds there as well, it's possible your ethernet cables are limited. On the Device Manager page click the :menu icon in the top left then change to table view and provide a screenshot please.

Heres the table also attached the speed test results.  Also after seeing this test it appears the hardware port numbers are not the same as whats being reported.  The screenshot is reading port 4 but visually on the hardware it was plugged into port 1.  I dont know if that matters or not

Table.png

Screenshot 2021-11-09 162039.png

I asked this question about the cords to the spectrum employee today and he said it made no difference but still gave me a new one.  I just had a breakthrough though as ive been workin on it over the last two hours with your help I decided to upgrade to windows 11 and try to update drivers.  After doing the upgrades/updates it now works and I think the problem was isolated to "Realtek PCle GbE Family Controller" driver.  I truly appreciate the help though man!