Geo-Filter not working for XR300

Cant seem to get Geo-filter to work at all, I've tried everything that's been posted on these forums about this feature and nothing has worked for me. Not sure if its because I have the XR300 which is a bit old now so the firmware isn't up to date or something because I've fully reset and updated to latest Firmware possible (XR300-V1.0.3.68_10.3.50) and completely started from scratch. I play on PC and I'm trying to get Apex Legends & Fortnite to work with it but no luck what so ever. And yes I've checked the IP on both the device manager on the xr300 and my pc threw CMD, and it shows the same address. I add the device then select PC then for Apex I choose "source engine" and for Fortnite "unreal engine" and get the prompt that its been added. ill then launch the game and literally nothing happens on the geo filter page, I have it on my second monitor the whole time and nothing shows up or anything... done the restart of PC and restart of router etc. I have noticed tho even before resetting and after resetting the router to factory settings when I try to Flush Cloud it takes a while then shows a message which ill attach in pictures (2) so I click OK and it disappears so I don't know if it Flushed the Cloud or not but thought id bring it up. Hope someone can help, thanks 😁

1.png

2.png

Welcome to the forum!

Remove the devices and re-add them again, when you re-add them please select the Apex Legends profile for Apex, and the Fortnite profile for Fortnite.

If you can't see these, please go to the three-line menu in the top left of the map and hit 'Resync cloud' to make sure you're up-to-date.