Moderate NAT type in COD Vanguard on R2

SleeplyKnight

My Netduma R2 running 3.0.205. I haven't had an issue with any of the recent cod games and NAT type but in Vanguard I am seeing moderate nat type. I'll include a screen shot of my ports I'm forwarding to see if I've buggered something up. all the port forward go to the same IP which is the reserved IP I setup for my Xbox series X.

DumaOS Ports.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If these ports give you an Open NAT on the other games then it is likely a misreading. As a test put the Xbox in the DMZ on the R2 - does it appear open then? If not it is definitely a misreading and nothing to worry about - it won't affect your gameplay quality.

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

If these ports give you an Open NAT on the other games then it is likely a misreading. As a test put the Xbox in the DMZ on the R2 - does it appear open then? If not it is definitely a misreading and nothing to worry about - it won't affect your gameplay quality.

Thanks for the quick response. Can you direct me where the DMZ setting is on the R2? I haven't been able to find it in the newest firmware so I thought it might have been removed.

46 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Go to Network Settings and then it's on the left panel straight away

Thanks again. FWIW the DMZ didn't help. I also tried bypassing the netduma and got a public IP on my xbox series X and the NAT type was still moderate. I guess I feel like its a Vanguard Xbox series X thing as one of the guys I play with has the same issue with his but our PC buddy doesn't. Hopefully Activision will this this thing sorted. ha ha. Thanks again for the assistance!

Cheers,
SK