Can't get into the router setting anymore

MITCHAFCA

Dear reader,

Since today it isn't possible to go to my router settings anymore. I didn't change anything so i don't know what is going on.

When i use dumaos/ normaly i come in my router setting. But when i do this now, somethibg strange happens. 

Right after my try the netduma quits the internet. Zo my ps5 isn't connected anymore and it says Lan Cable not connecten but when i check it is still connected. The wifi on my phone and laptop is also gone. After a minute or 2 it resets itself but every time i try to go to my router settings this repeats.

How to solve?

That's interesting, does the connection ever drop when you're not trying to access the interface?

If you're unable to get to the interface, you'll need to factory reset the R2 by holding the reset pin on the back for thirty seconds, then allow it a few minutes to factory reset. After that you should be able to access the interface and set it up again.

I'd suggest doing so by navigating to 192.168.77.1 in your web browser.

Hey Liam,

I tried several thing but nothing seems to work. I have no drops when i am on the internet via laptop or ps5. The only time it drops is when i want to go in to my router.

I factory reseted it, but it doesnt solve the problem

3 hours ago, MITCHAFCA said:

Hey Liam,

I tried several thing but nothing seems to work. I have no drops when i am on the internet via laptop or ps5. The only time it drops is when i want to go in to my router.

I factory reseted it, but it doesnt solve the problem

Are these devices connected to the R2 via wired or wireless? Does the problem occur regardless of how you're connected?