XR500 Deviations between Ping and ping under load.

Hi, I just updated yestersay. Now im having issues and there is huge deviations with my ping under load. 

I have nearly tried the whole congestion slider of 1-100% and never gotten any better than a D. 

Ive also tried testing with always and auto enable throughout the testing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Capture.thumb.PNG.f9153788723a2bb4fd4aa0b5df3594f7.PNG

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We are still improving the results on Connection Benchmark for the XR routers so you can take these results with a pinch of salt. To test you can ping 8.8.8.8 from command prompt on your PC and you're very unlikely to see that initial spike shown by the Ping Test and therefore the Ping Under Load results will not be that bad either, go with the QoS settings that feel best to you and you can ignore those results.

On 9/8/2021 at 12:04 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

We are still improving the results on Connection Benchmark for the XR routers so you can take these results with a pinch of salt. To test you can ping 8.8.8.8 from command prompt on your PC and you're very unlikely to see that initial spike shown by the Ping Test and therefore the Ping Under Load results will not be that bad either, go with the QoS settings that feel best to you and you can ignore those results.

Cheers for the reply. Checked the ping there on command prompt and it giving a reading of 8-10ms. 

I`ll mess about with the QoS and see whats best for me in game. Thanks