Unknown Device keeps connecting through a wired connection

Colt45

I got the R2 a couple months ago and more recently I noticed that a device keeps connecting that I don't know. The only reason I noticed this was because I wasn't able to connect to servers for NBA2K20 for the XBOX Series X. I tried rebooting the router, factory resetting the router, factory resetting the Xbox, and it always seems to come back. I have nothing connected to the the router except for the modem. I'm just looking for some kind of idea of what's going on.

Screenshot 2021-08-28 012440.png

Screenshot 2021-08-28 012540.png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Do you have devices that you sometimes alternate between being wired and wireless e.g. the Xbox? Check the MAC address of the unnamed device, then look it up on a site like this: https://macvendors.com/ and it should tell you who manufactured the device and then it should be easier to figure out what it is

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Do you have devices that you sometimes alternate between being wired and wireless e.g. the Xbox? Check the MAC address of the unnamed device, then look it up on a site like this: https://macvendors.com/ and it should tell you who manufactured the device and then it should be easier to figure out what it is

I maybe only ever tried to plug the Xbox in once. It seems that other people are also having problems with NBA2K20 and I'm not lagging anymore it may have just been the games. It says the vendor is Microsoft Corporation. The only thing I need to know now Is why the device keeps popping up, it only seems to pop up when the Xbox is on.