QOS WINDOWS 10

Nalsano_

• 2 years later...
11 hours ago, AlyviaBradshaw said:

I just stumbled upon this old thread and thought I could give you a hand. You don't really need to turn it off specifically for gaming. But if you're having any network issues, it might be worth trying some troubleshooting steps. Actually, reinstalling Windows always helps me whenever I have some troubles. So, here are some windows keys just in case you decide to install a new OS.

thank you for the information and for the link the question I always ask myself about the scheduler is does the Windows QOS really have an impact on the game packagesthank you for the information and for the link the question I always ask myself about the scheduler is does the Windows QOS really have an impact on the game packages

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Locosano said:

thank you for the information and for the link the question I always ask myself about the scheduler is does the Windows QOS really have an impact on the game packagesthank you for the information and for the link the question I always ask myself about the scheduler is does the Windows QOS really have an impact on the game packages

Ignore that it's spam