DumaOS/geo filter problems

skram

Just received my R2 got everything plugged in, set up and updated firmware to 3.0.205. Log in to DumaOS on firefox and the main dashboard I can only get Network Status and Traffic Overview to load. The other boxes just load then I get a "Error: This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." Click on geo filter tab and it loads and loads and loads and loads then pops up the map then the same error listed before. I can click the X on the error pop up and close it then it pops back up 8 times before it finally goes away and I can pick my location. Once I pick my location (No matter where I choose) my geographical region in game is always my city/state. Seems like everything on this dumaos just loads for ever and gives that error.

I've tried rebooting the router from DumaOS. Unplugged, waiting 30sec-1minute and plugging back in. I've tried factory reset and start over.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Did you access the interface quite quickly after plugging it in? It can sometimes take about 2 minutes for the Rapps to load correctly so reboot from the interface, then don't access it for 2 minutes, after that it should all be loading. It's not a VPN so it doesn't change the region you appear from but you can still use it to force the servers you want to play on.