Getting kicked from Smite servers

Lockout92

I dont know why but everytime i try to play a match of smite, the game cannot get past the loading screen and always says something like “cannot reach the game server” or “disconnected from server” then kicks me out and when i try to log back in and reconnect it says the same thing 

Ive tried increasing the distance of geo filter by a ton and increasing ping assist to over 100 ms but it still happened. Ive now been disconnected enough times to start getting in game penalties for leaving matches (which i clearly havent done on purpose) and i cant risk any more. How can i fix this problem?

52 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We haven't specifically tested this game so it's likely the Geo-Filter is blocking something necessary for online play. If you disable the Geo-Filter can you connect?

Ok but its weird because it used to work perfectly and then a few weeks ago this issue happened out of nowhere. 
How do is disable geo filter? Do i just go down to devices and turn playstation from red to grey?

21 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Was there a recent update on the game at all? They may have changed something server side or added servers. On the Geo-Filter toggle Filtering Mode which turns it off and then try

Yes this worked thanks!