XR1000 strange logs

I had opened up my ports for call of duty and today I been noticing some strange logs referencing login from remote. Assuming someone had accessed my router, I enabled Armor and closed the ports. 

Today, however, I went to log in to the router as I was seeing really slow download speeds and thought I'd log in to see what the speeds were at the router. Except, I couldnt log in. Reset the router and went through the setup. Several devices wouldnt automatically reconnect but got them set back up with the old wifi password and all good there. 

Logged back into the router and noticed repeated [admin login] from source : (my pc ip) every 30 seconds or so. 

Any help would be great, thank you!

These are nothing to worry about, the logs are there to provide information to developers in-case you're experiencing problems. We often don't recommend users take too much notice of them unless they're experiencing an issue as they can be quite misleading. The admin login from source entry is just you accessing the interface, so I don't think that's of any concern!

10 minutes ago, DimeRider27 said:

Even if the admin login line appears every 30 seconds? 

Is it constant or only for the periods of time that you're logged in? It sounds like it's reporting more often than it needs to but it shouldn't cause any issues. Do you also see such frequent entries if you login from a different device?

30 minutes ago, DimeRider27 said:

It's definitely reporting more than it should based on me logging in. I disabled uPnP and that seems to have stopped it. 

UPnP stopped it? Now that's very odd! Was it causing any issues or were you just curious as to why there were so many entries? Could you test a different device too?

I went to update CoD and on a 1gb line I was only downloading at 15mb\s. So I rebooted, checked the network adapter, rebooted the modem and router. Same slow download. Went to log into the router and my username and password were not working. Thats when I reset it and reset up my network with a different routerlogin password.

If you run a third party speed test (speedtest.net) are you still seeing full speeds? You won't ever see a game update download at your full contracted speeds as there's many other factors involved besides just bandwidth, what do you usually see it download at? 

If you completely disable QoS from the three-line menu in Congestion Control, do you see an increase in download speeds for the update?

2 minutes ago, DimeRider27 said:

After I reset the router cod update speed changed from 12-15mb to close to 100mb. 

OK, let us know if it occurs again so we can investigate what the cause was, it wouldn't have been the entries you've been seeing in the logs though.

6 minutes ago, DimeRider27 said:

Are you referring to the speed or the log?

I changed back to dynamic dns on my pc and the admin login from source (my pc) is occurring every 31 seconds. 

The speed, we'll see if we can replicate the logs internally but it won't cause any problems for you in the meantime.

Thank you!

Since we're trying to narrow down what is happening. Have you ever seen an dhcp from an ip address to a mac address. the ip address is my sons iphone and the mac address is my apple watch. Which for obvious reasons there should not be a connection between them.

4 minutes ago, DimeRider27 said:

Thank you!

Since we're trying to narrow down what is happening. Have you ever seen an dhcp from an ip address to a mac address. the ip address is my sons iphone and the mac address is my apple watch. Which for obvious reasons there should not be a connection between them.

On the iPhone, go to the Wi-Fi settings and tap the (i) next to the XR1000 network. In here, disable Private Addresses. You may need to then remove the iPhone from Device Manager in DumaOS then re-connect it, but that should then show the correct addressing.