Few questions

Ocearalika

Hey! 

I have a few questions that I can't seem to find an answer to. (I haven't purchases an R2, yet)

1. Will the geo filter work for Rocket League servers? I'm a comp player, and prefer the closest servers for less ping and consistent ping for consistent gameplay. 
  2. If I purchase the Netduma R2 will I be able to connect my PC to it via WIFI? I can't use ethernet since my router is situated downstairs in my house, and other people use the WIFI also.
  3.  When you setup a Netduma R2 are you still able to connect to the ISP WIFI/network? For instance - if I have my ISP as BT or Sky will the other people in my household who use the WIFI still be able to connect to that same WIFI address/network?  

Thank you in advance. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

To answer your questions:

1. I believe Rocketleague you can mostly select the server/region and I don't think you can specifically use the Geo-Filter to restrict this further - we haven't tested it for awhile though.
  2. Yes you can
  3. Yes they can if you don't change any of the ISP router settings. It is advised to have all devices connected to the R2 though for the best experience

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

To answer your questions:

1. I believe Rocketleague you can mostly select the server/region and I don't think you can specifically use the Geo-Filter to restrict this further - we haven't tested it for awhile though.
  2. Yes you can
  3. Yes they can if you don't change any of the ISP router settings. It is advised to have all devices connected to the R2 though for the best experience

Thank you!

one last question:

With Rocketleague you can indeed pick the server region but there's a few London/UK server that are close to me that give me 8-20 ping, other ones across Europe are a lot higher. With the R2 would it be possible restrict this/only connect to servers that are close and at a ping range?