Geo Filter Location Issue On PC

Tripple

Hello, when I use the geo filter to attempted to play on US servers in Call of Duty Warzone, I am consistently connected to a server in Europe where I am based, which it marks as an allowed server despite me never explicitly blocking or allowing any servers manually. I have tried the following:

1. Used Polygon mode to draw an area where ping heat map identifies servers in the US.

2. Set Ping Assist to 0

3. Disable Ping Host and ensured strict mode is enabled.

4. Resynced Cloud

5. In Device Manager, my PC is specified as the Computer type.

I understand I can manually block the allowed server, however I would typically play on this server if I wanted to keep in my geographic region and I didn't want to get into consistently allowing and blocking the server. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

If the server your keep connecting to is based in Poland, it's an authentication server and it won't affect your gameplay, don't worry. You won't be able to block these because they're manually whitelisted by us.

If it's a game server you like to play on, just make sure the server isn't in your allow list and also isn't in your search radius when you don't want to play on it. 

Hi Liam, thanks for the quick response. The game server it attempts to connect to is a dedicated in France (Game Server.png) , when I manually blocked this it then connected to peer in London. Please find geo filter settings attached (Geo Filter.png). Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Game Server.PNG

Geo Filter.PNG

Hi Liam,

thanks very much, that was the issue, I had filtering mode disabled. Could I ask if having auto ping enabled is of any benefit or does this just provide information on the server/peer you are connected to? Thanks in advance.

54 minutes ago, Tripple said:

Hi Liam,

thanks very much, that was the issue, I had filtering mode disabled. Could I ask if having auto ping enabled is of any benefit or does this just provide information on the server/peer you are connected to? Thanks in advance.

Perfect, glad to hear it!

You're exactly right, it displays information for the server/peer you're currently connected to. With it disabled, you need to click on the icons appearing on the map to see live information.