Resetting Netduma password & Cannot get IP to work

PatBrower

I’ve had my Netduma R2 for about 4 months & it has never worked properly with Warzone so I gave up and used my ISP modem instead. Now trying to figure it out again so I didn’t buy something that is worthless.

I reset my R2 being it was stuck again on “Searching for a match” in Warzone. Now I forgot the WiFi password I made months ago. I cannot get the Netduma IP to work even when using my ISP and typing it in. How do I reset my password or log in now?

• Administrators

You won't be able to access it if you're connected to the ISP router. Follow this guide to sort out the WiFi, then you can connect and go through the wizard - then I would highly recommend you follow all the tours and information - there is plenty provided on each page when you first go on that should help you get sorted. We don't do that kind of support unfortunately.

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-the-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

• Administrators

"I cannot get the Netduma IP to work even when using my ISP and typing it in" & "I disconnected ISP so no Internet" slightly confused, can you clarify how you're connected to the R2 when you've tried to access the interface? 

16 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You won't be able to access it if you're connected to the ISP router. Follow this guide to sort out the WiFi, then you can connect and go through the wizard - then I would highly recommend you follow all the tours and information - there is plenty provided on each page when you first go on that should help you get sorted. We don't do that kind of support unfortunately.

http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-the-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

I’ve got through that link & nothing works to reset. Also all I get is this site can’t be reached. Now what?