Bot lobbys

hi, i just bought netduma r2 with the intent to find lobby bots as streamers find. Does anyone know how to do? if you don't want to make it public write me on discord (Matte_ceck # 6202) or if possible also on this forum. if your method works I will make a donation to you

Welcome to the forum!

This isn't something we really provide support for I'm afraid, the intention of DumaOS and specifically Geo-filter is to ensure you're consistently getting connected to local servers with a great, low latency connection. If you need any help getting Geo-filter setup optimally for this purpose, let us know and we'd love to help.

Otherwise, DumaOS doesn't have any direct control over the skill level of players in your game and therefore isn't something I can advise/assist with.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 1:05 AM, Blakeplayer said:

hi, i just bought netduma r2 with the intent to find lobby bots as streamers find. Does anyone know how to do? if you don't want to make it public write me on discord (Matte_ceck # 6202) or if possible also on this forum. if your method works I will make a donation to you

You cannot get bot lobbies with NetDuma, if you forcing to connect to one specific server, the SBMM still kicks in, but check out NoLagVPN, it is only for PC currently, you get a little bit easier lobbies with it.