My DumaOS isn't working

DoctorAdam

Sorry to hear this!

How are you connected to the R2, via wired or wireless?

If you reboot the R2, are you then able to access the interface properly? 

When did you first notice this issue occurring? Did this follow any configuration changes?

12 minutes ago, DoctorAdam said:

I am connected via wire to my PS5 and wirelessly to my computer. I didn’t make any changes. How do I reboot it?

You can just remove the power cable, allow a few minutes in case residual power needs to drain, then re-connect it.

I did that and then when I tried to get on DumaOS it asked for a username and password and I put everything I could think of including admin and password and nothing worked so then I reset the R2 and turned the modem on and off and it’s still not working and I still can’t get into the site because it says my username and password is wrong. Please help. 

10 hours ago, DoctorAdam said:

I did that and then when I tried to get on DumaOS it asked for a username and password and I put everything I could think of including admin and password and nothing worked so then I reset the R2 and turned the modem on and off and it’s still not working and I still can’t get into the site because it says my username and password is wrong. Please help. 

How did you reset the R2? I'd suggest doing this by holding the reset pin for at least 30 seconds, then allow the router a few minutes to reset. After this, when you go to access the interface you'll be greeted with the initial setup, you can set you login credentials here.

11 hours ago, Cardiosis said:

i cant even get into the dumaos setting anymore tells me to sign in and nothing happens 

Welcome to the forum!

If you can't remember the username and password to access the interface, I'm afraid you'll need to factory reset.

If you're still experiencing issues, feel free to create a new topic and we can provide further assistance.