Discord not working with Geo Filter Enabled

Hi there, with geo filter enabled (call of duty), i cannot connect to any of my discord voice chats. It continues to say 'RTC connecting', and then 'no route'. I saw on other forum posts to turn of auto ping host, and then allow the discord server, however I'm not getting any servers to pop up on the map so that I can allow them. I was getting a player icon that if I allowed it, it sometimes would allow discord to work, but as soon as I changed discord voice chat servers, it wouldn't work (even wouldn't work if i went back to the same server that was just working).

This is pretty frustrating as it defeats the purpose of the router if I cant use geo filter. Discord is necessary for myself to communicate with my teammates. 

I'm using a NetDuma R2 with firmware 3.0.205

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

You've got the right idea there, you'll just need to keep doing that until you've got them and then you won't need to do it anymore - it may take a few tries and they may appear as peers as you've seen.

I use Discord all the time as well.  With Geofilter enabled, a yellow triangle should appear when you try to join a voice chat.  You click it and allow it on the bottom right screen. I have to do it every time I reconnect as the servers seem to change.  

Another way to connect is to connect to the Discord voice chat first, and then enable your Geofilter. 

Hope this helps!

17 minutes ago, Forrestbear said:

I use Discord all the time as well.  With Geofilter enabled, a yellow triangle should appear when you try to join a voice chat.  You click it and allow it on the bottom right screen. I have to do it every time I reconnect as the servers seem to change.  

Another way to connect is to connect to the Discord voice chat first, and then enable your Geofilter. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks for that, is the yellow triangle appearing in the DumaOS or within discord?