Unable to access r2 interface

hizzle

Hello, 

I setup my r2 behind my isp modem/router and it was working but I noticed I was getting double nat. I reserved the ip for the r2 on my isp router. Then I disabled dhcp on the r2. Internet is working however I cannot access the r2 interface now. Since I was unable to access it I tried to hard reset with the button. I pressed it in for 30 seconds but I never noticed the lights turn off and on during this time period. I release the button wait a few minutes and try setup again but it doesn't appear to erase the settings. 

12 hours ago, hizzle said:

Hello, 

I setup my r2 behind my isp modem/router and it was working but I noticed I was getting double nat. I reserved the ip for the r2 on my isp router. Then I disabled dhcp on the r2. Internet is working however I cannot access the r2 interface now. Since I was unable to access it I tried to hard reset with the button. I pressed it in for 30 seconds but I never noticed the lights turn off and on during this time period. I release the button wait a few minutes and try setup again but it doesn't appear to erase the settings. 

Welcome to the forum!

I'd suggest actually disabling the Wi-Fi on your ISP modem, then add the IP you reserved for the R2 to the modem's DMZ.

After resetting the R2, you won't have an internet connection until you've gone back to the interface in your browser (via 192.168.77.1) and run through the initial setup again.