Netduma r2 ip Address not working

TY$

Welcome to the forum!

How are you connected to the R2, via wired or wireless?
Do you still have internet access when connected directly to the R2?
Could you please try accessing the interface from an incognito window?

The Internet is going through the router no problem but every time I go to my web browser and type in the IP address on the web browser it doesn’t exist And my web browser is not even coming up

Unfortunately we can't offer telephone support currently as we're only a small company and need to provide support to a lot of users at once. I can provide some more detailed instructions though:

If you're using a Windows PC:

1. Hit the 'Windows' key on your keyboard and type cmd in Windows Start, then hit enter
  2. In the Command Prompt type ipconfig and hit enter
  3. Take a full screenshot of what you see and send it over.

If you're not using Windows, let me know and I can provide alternative instructions.

I am also having a similar issue. First setup was good but I went and disabled dhcp due to double nat now I can no longer access the gui. Internet will pass through the router as expected but I can't access the routers interface. I did a factory reset by pressing the button for 30 seconds and waiting but no changes. I've waited 3 months for this router to be locked out in 30mins. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

@TY$ Could you please try this link: http://192.168.77.1/desktop/index.html#com.netdumasoftware.desktop

12 hours ago, hizzle said:

I am also having a similar issue. First setup was good but I went and disabled dhcp due to double nat now I can no longer access the gui. Internet will pass through the router as expected but I can't access the routers interface. I did a factory reset by pressing the button for 30 seconds and waiting but no changes. I've waited 3 months for this router to be locked out in 30mins. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

I've responded to your topic, let's continue over there! :)