Device Manager
Adblocker
Traffic Controller
Hybrid VPN
System Information 
and all the Settings pages/tabs

please and then I will have a better understanding of what may be happening

• Administrators

I don't see how you could be having any issues, you've basically not changed any settings at all. What are the exact speeds you pay for/expect? Disable QoS completely from the Congestion Control :menu menu and see whether its better

• 9 months later...

I was having troubles with my NetDuma R2 router, I have come to the conclusion that my power cord isn't working correctly cause I used the power adapter in an ASUS router and I was having the same issue, so switched to the ASUS power cord and it stopped, IDK why its doing this but I did see a spark one time when unplugging and re-plugging the power adapter on the NetDumaR2. So the router its self was fine its the power cable I don't understand why that would mess with my connections but it did.

The ASUS router is a used router and the cable that came with it is loose, so I wanted to try the NetDumma cable, that's how I came across this.

Might not fix your issues but its not to difficult to try another power adapter. Just make sure its matches if you do.

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, stigma95 said:

I was having troubles with my NetDuma R2 router, I have come to the conclusion that my power cord isn't working correctly cause I used the power adapter in an ASUS router and I was having the same issue, so switched to the ASUS power cord and it stopped, IDK why its doing this but I did see a spark one time when unplugging and re-plugging the power adapter on the NetDumaR2. So the router its self was fine its the power cable I don't understand why that would mess with my connections but it did.

The ASUS router is a used router and the cable that came with it is loose, so I wanted to try the NetDumma cable, that's how I came across this.

Might not fix your issues but its not to difficult to try another power adapter. Just make sure its matches if you do.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for letting us know what worked for you, that's really helpful!