Netduma R2 Help!

8 Wonders

Hi,

Using the geo filter however when filtering the two servers i want to use (have them circled) and filtering mode is on, i select profile for the game i am playing (unsure if this is necessary) however i am convinced we arent always getting the servers i am looking  for, played with some american players who claim its on their servers and connection feels crisp for them whilst game is horrible for us UK players to play when it should be the opposite! is there any setting or something i have to do to activate the dumaos to work properly other than what i have mentioned?

games rarely feel like an improvement from what i had pre netduma router and this was the main reason i purchased the router

thanks!

So just to clarify, you're currently based in the UK and playing on US servers?

If that's the case, it makes sense that the game is playing poorly for you as the server is so far away. For the best results, connect to local servers here in the UK.

Feel free to provide a screenshot of your current Geo-filter setup and we can look into it further.

Hi Liam 

No I'm connected to what I hope to be the two Europeans servers which I have circled on the geo filter map, but my suspicion is it's not working correctly as in game it doesn't feel any better than a US server would for me without the Netduma 

I played with two guys in the UK last night who including myself complained about the poor connection but the American player we had playing with us claimed the connection was excellent and had to be a US server, this is making me wonder if the Netduma is working correctly 

9 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Thank you! If you click one of those servers could you please send a screenshot of what you see in the panel that appears below the Geo-filter map?

Hi Liam, 

I think I may have worked out the issue, turns out one of the local servers despite on paper it being good for me it isn't so have isolated the ones that work for me and it made a big difference 

9 hours ago, Ligaya said:

Hi Liam, 

I think I may have worked out the issue, turns out one of the local servers despite on paper it being good for me it isn't so have isolated the ones that work for me and it made a big difference 

Oh awesome, great work! Let me know if you have any further questions.