Netduma ruined my internet speeds

Blake

Does the Netduma OS permanently change anything to the internet settings of your PC? I just connected my brand new Netduma R2 and I noticed that I was only getting 95 mbps on speedtest.net, but before connecting the Netduma R2, I was getting 1000 mbps. I unplugged my Netduma and then reconnected to the ethernet without my Netduma (i.e the way it was setup before I had the Netduma) and I am still getting a download speed of 95 mbps. This is extremely stressful because I don't know why this has happened. Someone please help me. Thank you

11 hours ago, Blake said:

Does the Netduma OS permanently change anything to the internet settings of your PC? I just connected my brand new Netduma R2 and I noticed that I was only getting 95 mbps on speedtest.net, but before connecting the Netduma R2, I was getting 1000 mbps. I unplugged my Netduma and then reconnected to the ethernet without my Netduma (i.e the way it was setup before I had the Netduma) and I am still getting a download speed of 95 mbps. This is extremely stressful because I don't know why this has happened. Someone please help me. Thank you

The R2 won't make any changes to your PC or any devices on the network that connects to it. I'd suggest trying a different cable, perhaps the one you're currently using is below CAT 5e.