DumaOS not working

Peterd97

I got my Net Duma R2 yesterday and the interface worked just fine. Today it is showing "This is RAPP is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." Also when it was working, no servers are actually connecting in Europe using the Geo-filer. If anyone can assist it would be much appreciated.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Peterd97 said:

I got my Net Duma R2 yesterday and the interface worked just fine. Today it is showing "This is RAPP is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." Also when it was working, no servers are actually connecting in Europe using the Geo-filer. If anyone can assist it would be much appreciated.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Is it showing it on a particular feature or just the whole interface? A reboot from the interface usually resolves it. Are you seeing icons on the Geo-Filter map? Where abouts are you located and where are you trying to force specifically?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Is it showing it on a particular feature or just the whole interface? A reboot from the interface usually resolves it. Are you seeing icons on the Geo-Filter map? Where abouts are you located and where are you trying to force specifically?

It was the entire interface. The reboot did fix this. I am in Texas and only seeing icons appear near me even though geo-filter is set to Europe. I have been clicking on and blocking the ones near me. Only one icon occasionally appears in Europe.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, robodoc11#1711 said:

I just received my R2 today.  I’m getting the same error message on all the DumaOS pages. The router is working, just can’t access any of the features. Any known fixes? I’ve hard reset the device. 

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, reboot it from the interface or by unplugging the router (if you can't access it) then wait 2 minutes before accessing and it should then load properly.