Best XR1000 settings for PS5 Cold War? Please Help

Hey guys, 

I need help finding the best settings for my XR1000. I have now payed 2 separate “Internet Optimization Experts” to help me configure the settings in my router… 

The 2 Guys I payed to optimize my router have both told me QoS is absolutely pointless and that “it has a mind of its own” and “It does whatever the _ _ _ _ it wants”. We used Anydesk and they tuned off my QoS and tweaked a few other settings. After they were done I have to say I’m not sure that what they did actually made a difference…

My friend who told me to get the router says QoS is absolutely necessary and he has no idea why someone would turn it off.  My friend has the XR500 and he helped me set up my router when I first got it however he reminded me that he’s no pro when it come to router configuration. 

So right now I’m stuck. I was hoping someone here can send me the best possible configuration/settings for my XR1000 to PS5 for Cold War. It would be amazing if someone could hop into anydesk or teamviewer with me and show me what I can actually do with my router. 

My ISP - Spectrum Gig -940down/40up 

Router- Xr1000 

Modem- Cm1200 

Console- PlayStation 5

Thank you❤️

Twitter @SleazySlays