XR1000 not working for me

I don’t know what’s going on, my shots always shooting blanks and I always feel like people kill me in three shots and it takes five or more shots in halo 5. Please somebody help me because gaming is no longer fun for me. I don’t know what else to do. I got fios 1 gig internet spend 100 dollars a month to get the best internet. I know something is wrong because even the sound of the pistol on my headphones isn’t the same as it used to be. I’ve tried everything portforwarding DMz all of it. Please help a brother out.

12 hours ago, Ali said:

I don’t know what’s going on, my shots always shooting blanks and I always feel like people kill me in three shots and it takes five or more shots in halo 5. Please somebody help me because gaming is no longer fun for me. I don’t know what else to do. I got fios 1 gig internet spend 100 dollars a month to get the best internet. I know something is wrong because even the sound of the pistol on my headphones isn’t the same as it used to be. I’ve tried everything portforwarding DMz all of it. Please help a brother out.

Could you send over a screenshot of your current QoS config?

Are all devices connected through the XR1000?

When in-game, what's the average ping you're seeing in Geo-filter? Does this differ much from what you're seeing in game? 

Ok so I just figured out the problem,  apparently there is a bug when using netduma with google chrome. I know how to temporarily fix it. Thank you Netduma the router is working the way it supposed to. 

8 hours ago, Ali said:

Ok so I just figured out the problem,  apparently there is a bug when using netduma with google chrome. I know how to temporarily fix it. Thank you Netduma the router is working the way it supposed to. 

That's not the solution I was expecting, could you possibly explain a little further? Well done for resolving it nonetheless!