Hit detection Warzone PC

sanpache

Hello guys! I have read  severals topics on this forum about hit detections and tried to apply settings i thought the best for me. Here is the port i have opened in traffic prio. They sound working since the red light is up when i'm ingame but i noticed that my external ip adress in game use the port 29126 and my internal is on port 3074. Should i add an other rule? i also disabled UPNP and forwarded warzone port for pc. Thanks! 

2021-06-20 09_09_24-Window.png

• Administrators

That's odd as the port you have mentioned isn't even listed on the ports the game uses. It could be that because you've disabled UPnP and port forwarded instead that it's using that rule. Try making a rule and see if it gets used at all

When you say "making a rule" you mean in traffic prio? Because i already tried severals rules but the light is off and nerver turn on. Btw i realized that i had serious issue with my ping test (under load) that i fixed by enabling QOS "Alway s" ( see picture) could that possibly affected my gaming experience? Do you have any advise to create a new rule with my port 29126? thank you for your time Fraser.

2021-06-20 10_19_35-Window.png

• Administrators

Yes that's what I mean, if the rule doesn't work using 1-65535 for source then I don't think you will actually be using that port. Glad to hear you sorted that, yes it could have done if any devices were causing local congestion. If you can provide a screenshot of a completed test I can give my thoughts on it.

teah i did source:1-65535 dest: 29126-29126 but doesn't seem to work, i ll give that another try and then rebooting my router just in case. Here is a completed test:

(my QOS is on 70-70 and always)

1321116694_2021-06-2011_20_17-Window.thumb.png.b40bab75cd8bbc47292ff926c135d2b5.png

• Administrators

Your base ping is quite spiky which isn't great, have you experimented with the CC percentages to see if you can lower the Ping Under Load spikes anymore? Might not be possible given the base ping

• Administrators

Sounds like you've got it as good as you can considering your base ping so that's the best you can hope for. It could also just be your connection to the Google server (which is what we use to calculate those values) which is spiky rather than everything else