Best settings for Warzone.

Should use the geofilter radius or the polygon mode to include the servers with the best ping? Or do I use the ping assist method, set the circle in the middle the ocean and set my ping to the number I want to have? 

This varies case-to-case to be honest! 

Personally, all servers close to me for Warzone are pretty solid, so I just set a radius that includes three or four servers and I'm good to go!

However, if you've got a couple of specific servers near you that you like playing on, you could draw polygons around their location based on where they appear on Ping heatmap.

I'd suggest trialing the methods you've mentioned and see which yields the best results, let us know if you have any feedback or need any assistance!

• 3 weeks later...

I found that using the radius to servers next to me worked well as well as polygon mode. The ping assist method seems to take longer. On a side note, what is the best Battlefield set up for the Netduma R2? Turn off filtering?

10 hours ago, Jeff Gazelle said:

I found that using the radius to servers next to me worked well as well as polygon mode. The ping assist method seems to take longer. On a side note, what is the best Battlefield set up for the Netduma R2? Turn off filtering?

Nice, thanks for the feedback!

Battlefield uses a server browser so yeah just turn off filtering so you can still see server info but Geo-filter won't try to block it.