Geo-Filter XR1000 (Warzone)

Antagonize

Hello all,

I just recently purchased a XR1000, I am an east coast player and would like to play on servers out torwards the MID-US and out east torwards the Netherlands. The first few days the geo-filtering worked flawlessly and i was able to get to those areas no problem. Now all of a sudden i cannot connect to any server in my specified areas. It always pings east coast servers even though i have filtering turned on. I've tried the 8 step trouble shoot process, Renaming my device to playstation, Flushing the cloud, still no avail. I've read on twitter also that Netduma no longer works with warzone. 

Pictured below is what usually happens it will ping random east coast servers and the games will never start because they are blocked on the geo-filter. It no longer pings the right servers.

I was just wondering what more i can try to fix this?

unknown.png

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's possible that server being blocked is actually an authentication server. If you add it to your allow list is the game there or do you get one on your polygon?

When I allow it nothing seems to happen, it will ping another blocked server on the east coast. It's like the game is trying to force me on East coast servers. 

Here are the ID's of the servers it constantly pings when im queing for a game. It will NEVER put me in a game in the regions i have highlighted when im Geo-Filtering. It just keeps pinging these servers over and over,

unknown (1).png

unknown (2).png

unknown (3).png

unknown (4).png

unknown.png

• Administrators

Thanks for this, so none of those are auth servers as far as I can tell. I have already tasked the team with testing filtering in the US. Could you try this in the mean time:

1. Quit the game and game client completely - including from the System tray
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you want - keep Ping Assist on 0
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

see if it allows you to force servers better.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for this, so none of those are auth servers as far as I can tell. I have already tasked the team with testing filtering in the US. Could you try this in the mean time:

1. Quit the game and game client completely - including from the System tray
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync the cloud
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you want - keep Ping Assist on 0
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

see if it allows you to force servers better.

Hopping on right now to do some tests, i have a few theorys today. I will post an update later on