Hybrid VPN with PureVPN

morifamm

I've been trying to work my Netduma R2 with PureVPN. My trouble is when I try to use Hybrid VPN with my PureVPN login, it says status failed. When I start my PureVPN with the program, it disconnects me from the R2 Router and nothing works with internet. I've restarted the router while connected with the PureVPN program but this does not help.

Log from Hybrid VPN: Thu Apr 22 20:32:23 2021 disabling NCP mode (--ncp-disable) because not in P2MP client or server mode Options error: You must define TUN/TAP device (--dev) Use --help for more information.

My overall goal is to use PureVPN or Hybrid VPN and use the geofilter but since I lose internet connection when using the PureVPN program and my status fails when using Hybrid VPN while using my PureVPN login, I am not sure what to use or change.

• Administrators

We'll need to update the servers we have on hand most likely, get the OpenVPN configuration files from them and enter it manually into the router using the Advanced setup and you should be able to connect then.

Logs when Connecting manually

Thu Apr 22 20:57:32 2021 OpenVPN 2.4.7 mipsel-openwrt-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [LZ4] [EPOLL] [MH/PKTINFO] [AEAD] Thu Apr 22 20:57:32 2021 library versions: OpenSSL 1.0.2p 14 Aug 2018, LZO 2.10 Thu Apr 22 20:57:32 2021 WARNING: No server certificate verification method has been enabled. See http://openvpn.net/howto.html#mitm for more info. Thu Apr 22 20:57:32 2021 NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts Thu Apr 22 20:57:33 2021 TCP/UDP: Preserving recently used remote address: [AF_INET]172.111.219.2:53 Thu Apr 22 20:57:33 2021 UDP link local: (not bound) Thu Apr 22 20:57:33 2021 UDP link remote: [AF_INET]172.111.219.2:53

• Administrators

I believe we'll need to update that as well. It will just be because they're out of date. If that is working for you then great, I would suggest using the config files with advanced if you have any more troubles