Using skyQ router with duma

Glynn_A

I received my netduma today,

my setup is as follows

ethernet

wall -> duma

duma -> skyQ ethernet port

Just to add too that I have tried connecting a laptop via ethernet directly to the duma

I cannot reach, no matter the the local IP or the dumaOS/ as suggested, the control panel to even set it up.

Ive got the wifi working and i’ve even managed to log into it, I got the internet working when I plugged into an ethernet port with a laptop. I’ve setup the skyQ as follows

Disabled UPnP 

tried creating a default DMZ server and also setup a LAN TCP/IP for the dumas at 192.168.0.5

No matter what I do I cannot get it to give me any control panel at all.

I have ordered a BT Openreach Huawei EchoLife HG612 2B FTTC VDSL Fibre Modem to use as the modem just in case there is some kind of incompatibility between skyQ and the duma.

I’ll also mention that I only have the skyQ router, I don’t use sky tv services if that helps..

Speaking of help.. I could do with some, thanks 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What happens when you try to go to 192.168.77.1 or http://dumaos in the web browser when connected to the router?

Open command prompt on your PC and type ipconfig then press enter and post the results here please.

The ip is still connecting to 192.168.0.1, when I try to connect all I get is an error page but I don’t know the exact error as I’ve disconnected it all now, but it definitely stated that dumps/ cannot be found on this network, or something to that effect