Netduma R2 cannot get to show up as an available network

ArcHunt3r

Hello everyone, just received my new Netduma R2 on my porch this afternoon and as I tried to set up and connect to startup wizard my devices cannot pick it up as an available network.Have tried factory resetting and read the manual to set up per the instructions exactly any help would be appreciated

1 hour ago, ArcHunt3r said:

Hello everyone, just received my new Netduma R2 on my porch this afternoon and as I tried to set up and connect to startup wizard my devices cannot pick it up as an available network.Have tried factory resetting and read the manual to set up per the instructions exactly any help would be appreciated

As an additional note upon starting router and connecting to modem I have no 2.4 or 5hz channel lights as well as the center leds do not light up on the router when I power it on I just get a power light and the internet light blinks constantly 

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear this, how are you currently connecting to the R2, via wired or wireless?

Are you getting an IP address from the R2? You can find this by opening a command prompt (Search 'cmd' in Windows start) and enter the command 'ipconfig'.