Can’t find a match with filtering mode on

I just set my netdumaR2 up and I did the test to have them figure my settings out for me. I went to my geo filter and set that up I believe correctly. I added my Xbox set the radius around 1500km and ping assist to 0 but I can’t find a match at all. I turn filter mode off and I can find matches. I tried polygon mode as well but that didn’t work either. I go to the ping map and I see 3 or 4 perfectly fine servers close to me I just don’t know why I’m not connecting to them.

• Administrators

Do you actually see any icons appearing on the map when you are in a game/searching? 

Don't worry about that message, wait a minute after it appears and refresh the page, it will have applied successfully.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you actually see any icons appearing on the map when you are in a game/searching? 

Don't worry about that message, wait a minute after it appears and refresh the page, it will have applied successfully.

When I’m searching for a game no icons show up on the geofilter except sometimes a player icon will show up and sometimes an allowed server will pop up but not every time. 

• Administrators

Try this please:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Re-sync cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu (if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied)
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Setup the Geo-Filter and put Ping Assist to 0
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this please:

1. Hard turn off the console
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Re-sync cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu (if you get a too long message, wait 1 minute then refresh the page and it will have applied)
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  5. Setup the Geo-Filter and put Ping Assist to 0
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the game

Awesome it seems to be finding matches now! Thank you so much for your help!