Qos error on nighthawk xr500

1992278939_ScreenShot2021-04-03at3_44_23PM.thumb.png.1304e45670eeb3c967f092369fdd578d.pngIve been having an Error message on my Qos tab for about a week. I have done 3 reboots and 3 factory resets so far and have redone all my settings multiple times. Everything else works except my Qos. Any tips ?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I assume this happening after upgrading? Can you downgrade, see if you have the error, if you do then factory reset and then re-upgrade to .120, if you don't then reupgrade right away and it should be fixed

Hey thanks for the quick reply man Yes its been happening since the upgrade. If you dont mind can you show me the steps to downgrade the firmware ? im not very familiar with that in particular. 

• Administrators

You actually know how to do it already so you're good don't worry! The same way you upgraded to the beta you just upload a previous firmware file instead of the latest one, so you can use this firmware for example: https://kb.netgear.com/000062867/XR500-Firmware-Version-2-3-2-114

In a nutshell though, access the router interface, go to Settings > Administration > Firmware Update - upload the .img firmware file and click update.