R2 first setup - no internet connection

Luka007

hello everybody,

I recently got my R2 few days ago and set it up....but shows me no internet connection...

all lights flashing, reseted my modem or ruter i dont know difference from provider its t-com speedport... you can see all in pictures...

i dont know where is problem... i connected it like it is written in manual...also rebooted few times and restarted...

also when i connect it in my living room close to t-com speedport i cant connect to wifi of duma it says wrong key but i type correctly it  is written under R2....

when i connect it close to my pc i can acces to duma os via 192.168.77.1 connected with cable and i can connect with wifi on duma... but it always show no internet connection...

also in my t-com modem i have connected only my pc all the time i was trying this...so nothing else what can disrupt connections...

can you help to get fix this...i am tech guy but not too much knowladge in this stuff with ip's and others...i would really like to have this working so please if you can guide me step by step ill appreciate it...i was waiting for this long time...thanks

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 10.46.32.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 10.46.32w.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 10.46.32ww.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 10.46.32www.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 10.46.32wwww.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-02 at 10.49.45d.jpeg

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Thank you for all the information. Does the modem/router the R2 is connected to show the R2 as a connected device on its interface?

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay great so add that IP address as a reserved/static IP on that interface, then reboot the R2 and it should get a connection

I have now connection without entering that...dont know how i didnt do anything...now i cant load dumaos via 192.....its loading maybe 10 minutes now...

B774E1FF-1395-4DB0-B956-082508363948.jpeg

4B67988F-FEBE-4DCF-9962-50D2A207F2E3.jpeg

hi, so now i disconnected lan cabel from pc and i trz to cionnect with wifi it sazs me cannot acces wifi network when i enter password wich is under r2

also i dont know what to se this is mz settings i can onlz see more on show button

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Administrators

Can you provide full screenshots of the speedport interface please as there are likely options elsewhere that will help us.

The password conversion method here should get you connected to WiFi. http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000117883-i-ve-received-the-r2-but-the-wifi-password-doesn-t-work

Finally i got internet connection and connected with wifi with new password to R2...but again something...its loading setting up wifi almost 15min...seems like it will never set up...

image.jpg

Now its connected, but internet speed is slower then in time of carnet 56kbps...its loading any page for few minutes...also duma os loading for a while now...

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Administrators

Okay progress that's good. Clear your browser cache/cookies then refresh the interface, that should speed it up after you've loaded each page once. Have you entered your expected speeds in bandwidth settings in the Congestion Control menu on the QoS page?

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay progress that's good. Clear your browser cache/cookies then refresh the interface, that should speed it up after you've loaded each page once. Have you entered your expected speeds in bandwidth settings in the Congestion Control menu on the QoS page?

Hi, yes i did both and in Qos i did auto setup...so today i connected with wifi but its so slow that dumaos isnt loading or how to say loading for a while now...and with cable no connection again...yesterday there was some connection but today nothing...every few minutes i get message This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.