Ping spiking to 900ish every 10 seconds ish ?

PRES7N

Previously had an XR300 but it never really worked great in my home. Decided to try the R2 and its made a massive difference I now get 100% wifi signal strength and its just generally better. Although ive now started getting ping spikes very often on warzone. On the in-game warzone settings menu shows it going up to 900ish and I lag alot for a second when it happens. Even with it prioritising bandwidth. Only issue is the R2 is plugged into a sky modem. Sky modem has hardwired connection to sky Q box and 2 sky mini Q connected via the sky wifi (not r2) (i believe this is the only way to get the minis working unless hardwired ethernets) could this be the issue? I cant figure out why its spiking and its making warzone unplayable. Any help would be appreciated, cheers!

Screenshot 2021-03-29 at 20.00.49.png

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried running the Sky box through the R2? 

Looking at your scores, it looks like we need to setup QoS if you haven't already, we've got a great guide here to help you do this:
http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

The only issue I can see with doing this is that if you cannot get the Sky boxes through the R2, you'll have traffic on the network that QoS cannot control so this may affect your results.