Bad first day

Yungthawk

I got my package in the mail toady and kinda regret it already, This thing is not plug and play there's no good YT DD on set up and I have no idea what I'm doing. I just learned how to put the newest firmware on the R2 system I have and now I'm being ask for a login to get access to the dumaos/. I just want to play some warzone and play around with the geo filter a bit. can anyone help me?

10 hours ago, Yungthawk said:

I got my package in the mail toady and kinda regret it already, This thing is not plug and play there's no good YT DD on set up and I have no idea what I'm doing. I just learned how to put the newest firmware on the R2 system I have and now I'm being ask for a login to get access to the dumaos/. I just want to play some warzone and play around with the geo filter a bit. can anyone help me?

Welcome to the forum!

The setup guide included in the box should help you get all setup! Have you been through the initial setup in your web browser?

Your R2 will have already come with the newest firmware installed, so you won't need to worry about upgrading.