Nat switched back to moderate.

xyz

Hey guys, new to the Netduma and DumaOS. I got my router on monday and set it up. I went to forward my ports (I'm on PC) and it was open for a while. I checked on the bottom of the screen and it  switched back to moderate. Is it something that I'm doing wrong? I have filtering off when I start my game up and it still shows moderate.

besides that and the SLOW wifi speeds and not being able to find a game with geo-filtering on, I'm liking the speeds I'm getting while wired. Faster than my previous router.

Welcome to the forum!

Could you try going to System information and make a note of your WAN IP. Then connect directly to your modem and login to it's interface. Find the DMZ settings and put the R2's WAN IP in here, then wait 10 minutes or so and reboot the game. See if this helps.

12 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Welcome to the forum!

Could you try going to System information and make a note of your WAN IP. Then connect directly to your modem and login to it's interface. Find the DMZ settings and put the R2's WAN IP in here, then wait 10 minutes or so and reboot the game. See if this helps.

Just did this now and booted up COD WZ. Its on open now so hopefully it stays like that. Thanks for the help Liam!