Error this rapp is not loaded

morifamm

Error:This Rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in one minute. This is a frequent occurrence since setting up my R2. I've done factory resets and I have enabled multiple Rapps to run in the background in advanced settings. I've also just tried to click other rapps while that one "loads". I could use some tips on how to properly utilize this device and I am free to answer any questions about setup, my computer, etc. Thanks in advanced.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. On the System Information page in the Rapp panel option menu, change the number of retries to 5, then reboot the router from the interface please and see if that helps.

Changed the number and rebooted. Now it says uncaught exception: Undefined on the Geofilter tab. Other Rapps seem to load fine so thank you for that but what can I do about my Geofilter problem?

• Administrators

Have you deleted a device from the router? If so it was likely added to the Geo-Filter previously so you would need to connect that device back to the router, using the same connection method, give it the same name and device type. Then you can delete it from the Geo-Filter and it won't give an error. If that's not possible then you'll need to factory reset unfortunately.

The contrary actually. When I initially set up the router, I add my computer to the Geofilter but after I close the browser and re open Dumaos my compuiter is no longer listed. I try to click add device and it won't do anything. But now the geofilter won't even load. I'll factory reset and do the initial retries to see if that can help my problem.