how GeoFilter works?

Pausamva

Hi just created a custom profile for playing destiny, started the game and start playing, but in geo-fence i didn't see nothing, its normal? is not suposed i must see servers and players here? best regards :)

duma.jpg

• Administrators

We're doing some work for Destiny as it's not working optimally but try this please:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type
  4. Flush cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter how you would like but put Ping Assist to 0
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the client/game

okey, now its working! not sure if works with destiny atm but at least i can see servers and players, its suposed the yellow dots are the players? i supose i cant geofencing them but its just to know, its possible to know some info from the servers/players? when i push in one of them i got a message of auto-ping is enabled or similar but idk for what is this . many thanks!

• Administrators

As the game now/used to use a mix of player hosts and server hosts, you could get kicked if you were blocking a server.

It's not filtering very well at the moment due to the new updates they've been doing so we're trying to workaround that if possible.

urderstood, thanks, other questión, if i connecto to a server and in the server i see 10-12 players, in the geo-map  most of times i only see one server and a few players, and depends the moment appears all the players in the map... then other time dissapear from the map, its that sobre bug? or its normal?