Xr300 assign same public ip to all devices

Hi,

Today i ve noticed something weird in my netgear xr300, for some reasons all devices in my home now have the same ip address (Public IP), How i can fix this ?

its really caused my some troubles that i didnt know that this was the reason for it , for example ( i have registred in a website and tried to verify my account , and they told me that i have already a verified one and i cant have one ) Now that explains everything.

i had never experienced this case , if anyone had a solution i will be very thankful

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure I follow, any device on your network that you check the public IP on will be the same. That wouldn't be an issue with the router specifically as it doesn't determine what your public IP is, that is done to the ISP.

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure I follow, any device on your network that you check the public IP on will be the same. That wouldn't be an issue with the router specifically as it doesn't determine what your public IP is, that is done to the ISP.

this is the case with only this router , when i tried with another one it assign diffrent ips to connected devices , because in my countty we dont have static ip

• Administrators

It's nothing to do with a static IP, what I said is just the way networking works, it won't differ by country. It isn't possible to have multiple public IPs from each device you're using, are you saying for example:

Xbox Public IP = 64.19.24.12
Laptop Public IP = 76.24.56.21

If so can you provide screenshots showing this using different devices using the old router please? You can message them privately.