No internet

Christmas

I have been reading other forum posts & realize this is a massive issue with the Netduma 2. I have rebooted both the Duma & my router multiple times, even a couple with factory resets & yet everytime it prompts me with a “No internet” message on every device. Cell phone , Gaming pc, Streaming pc, Xbox series X & Xbox one. 

I have completely set up my router twice through dumaos/ and 192.168.77.1

Yes my router recognizes the duma

I can connect every device to the duma, but it won’t access the internet at all. Even with an Ethernet cable, yet I have perfect connection from my Fios router to any device. 

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. In System Information on the R2 does it show a WAN IP? If you do a Connection Benchmark test is that able to complete? I assume not but just to double check have you disabled DHCP on the router?

No the connection benchmark doesn’t complete I tried many times. yes I’ve disabled the DHCP and no it doesn’t show a WAN IP. 

at this point it won’t even let me connect to the network at all, even without internet to get back to the dumaos/ page

• Administrators

When you disabled DHCP on the gateway did you give the R2 a static/reserved IP? Otherwise the R2 can't receive an IP address from the gateway and you won't get internet. Either set one as static or re-enable DHCP on the gateway and it should work.