Light bulb with Wifi

Jacques

Hi!

I have a LSC light bulb with wifi which I can controll with an app. I have noticed... a couple of hours turned ON the bulb... my internet download speed goes down to 12-15Mbps. I have noticed when I whatched HBO Go and the quality went very pixelized. My full speed is 120Mbps, and QoS is 85%. May be related to slowing internet speed between the turned on light bulb and the R1 router? If I reboot my router the connection will fine. (sorry, english is not my motherlanguage.)

1 hour ago, Jacques said:

Hi!

I have a LSC light bulb with wifi which I can controll with an app. I have noticed... a couple of hours turned ON the bulb... my internet download speed goes down to 12-15Mbps. I have noticed when I whatched HBO Go and the quality went very pixelized. My full speed is 120Mbps, and QoS is 85%. May be related to slowing internet speed between the turned on light bulb and the R1 router? If I reboot my router the connection will fine. (sorry, english is not my motherlanguage.)

That's odd, presumably you don't see any decrease in speeds if you don't have the bulb on?

As a test, could you please leave the bulb on until the speeds drop, then turn it off and see if speeds recover.