How to get Nat Open on 2 PC's?

I have 2 home pc's with cod Cold War,im trying to get both of them on Nat Open,one is Open and the other is moderate.

I do have UPNP checked & Nat filtering to Open.

COD Cold War uses 3074 only it seems.

I am using a xr500 router

Thanks in Advance.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

They should definitely be open with the Settings you have made. Do you have both added to the Geo-Filter? If so disable the Geo-Filter and restart the game? Most likely it's that causing a misreading.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

They should definitely be open with the Settings you have made. Do you have both added to the Geo-Filter? If so disable the Geo-Filter and restart the game? Most likely it's that causing a misreading.

Hi and thanks!

Yes they are both in the geo filter enabled..

question do i have to leave the geo filter disabled the whole time?i was using it for cross playing in different parts of the country.

so i did what you asked and with both GEO-Filter disabled for both PC's its still the same,my one pc is open and the other pc is still moderate.i rebooted both PC's also and tried again.

in WAN setup i have default dmz server unchecked also in UPNP the ip that has 3074 int.port/ext.port is nat open. the ip that has int.port 3074 but the ext.port varies everytime i log this pc in with 3154,3143,3103,3054

anything i can try?

• Administrators

On the second PC that is moderate, go to Windows Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking - let the test run, it will most likely fail. Then click fix it and when available test again, does that say Open? If so check on the game, is it open as well?