GEO Filter not working anymore on XR300

In summary, I have an XR300 and the GEO filter does not seem to be working anymore

In detail: I just got the XR300 yesterday and hooked it up and got everything set up with a direct connection to my PC. The Geofilter seemed to be sort of working yesterday, but today it seems to not work at all. I have tried adjusting settings to see if there is something I can change, but I cannot figure out what has happened or why it will not find games outside of my area. I live in Texas and want to have games in the UK where people I play with are based out of. Instead of having to play with them to get on their servers. I would like to just set the geofilter to the UK and play there by myself. 

I have tried setting the filter to numerous locations and I still get the same ping no matter where I go so it leads me to believe that I am still playing on american servers. (PING 19-45 almost every game)
I have tried setting the filter, waiting 5 minutes and then booting the game with no luck
I have also tried restarting my computer after creating the filter, but no luck.

The first image is when I was Idle in the main menu
second image is of me looking for a match

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Try this please:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type
  4. Flush cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter how you would like but put Ping Assist to 0
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the client/game

17 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Try this please:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Go to the Device Manager and give your PC the PlayStation device type
  4. Flush cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Setup the Geo-Filter how you would like but put Ping Assist to 0
  7. Wait 2 minutes
  8. Boot up the client/game

After doing this and putting on filter mode and clicking "strict" in the geofilters options, I was actually able to make it work though!

I have the XR300 and I assume I cannot update to the DumaOS with the ping heat map yet is that right? Yesterday when I was trying to find places in the UK to play, it seemed like I had to kind of just click and then see if it worked and it was a bit much having to close out of COD every time just so I could try to find a decent spot. Then again, maybe I should be realistic and not look for games in another country in the first place haha

• Administrators

Sorry I meant Device Manager on the router interface. Great news!

That's right, the XR300 doesn't yet have DumaOS 3.0 where Ping Heatmap is available. The UK only has one server around the south of the country around London, I use that and it works well for me! It would be best to force the closest servers to your location for the best experience.

7 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Sorry I meant Device Manager on the router interface. Great news!

That's right, the XR300 doesn't yet have DumaOS 3.0 where Ping Heatmap is available. The UK only has one server around the south of the country around London, I use that and it works well for me! It would be best to force the closest servers to your location for the best experience.

Yes sir. Thank you again for you time and help! Happy with it so far!