“Additional information to complete connection”

DumaUser1

Hello, 

I received the netduma r2 and was able to get it started today but when I noticed the NAT was set to Strict I started troubleshooting to make it Open and tried resetting the netduma changing my IP address to static, making sure UdP is enabled. Now when I try to reconnect to the device the default password on the bottom of the device is not being recognized and I am not able to connect to the device. When I enter the password it says just keep getting the message that “Some information has changed since last time you connected. We need additional information to complete the connection”. I am now connected to my secondary Net gear router and I noticed that Steam, Discord and battle.net app are not connecting to the internet as they once did before I used the netduma. I noticed that battle.net was not connecting on my secondary modem/router Netgear C6900 before I tried trouble shooting. I am at a loss for what to do. I would greatly appreciate your help.

• Administrators

Hello, welcome to the forum!

We can't really help on those services not connecting when using other routers. Are you able to connect to the router interface via ethernet and change the WiFi password and then connect it? The strict NAT is almost certainly a misreading - it also won't harm your gaming experience either.