Problema con mis dispositivos y geo-localizacion

AntonioM

Hola. Recién recibí mi Netdumar2.

Mi inconveniente es que seguí todos los pasos de instalación pero luego cuando busco conectar los dispositivos como tv y teléfonos, no los podía encontrar en el scan de wifi de los dispositivos, fui a dumaos y cambie el nombre del wifi, al final los pude conectar, pero lo que pasa es que estaba jugando y de repente el tv y los teléfonos se les desconecta el wifi y luego se vuelven a conectar, mientras yo sigo jugando en mi pc sin problemas ya que la tengo conectada directo al netdumar2. Que puedo hacer con este problemas? Comenzaré por un reset de fabrica.

El otro problema que tengo es que intente jugar en otros servidores que no son el mio pero jamas logro entrar en esos servidores. No se si habrá un paso después de yo cambiar el lugar de donde quiero que encuentre el servidor. Siempre lo hice con el juego abierto, tengo que cerrar el juego para esto? Que pasos me estoy saltando?  Yo solo juego warzone. Gracias por su ayuda lo agradecería. 

PD no quiero tener problemas con mi esposa y sus series de tv mientras yo juego gracias.

Hello. I just received my Netdumar2.

My drawback is that I followed all the installation steps but then when I tried to connect the devices such as tv and phones, I couldn't find them in the devices' wifi scan, I went to dumaos and changed the name of the wifi, in the end I was able to connect them , but what happens is that I was playing and suddenly the tv and the phones disconnect the wifi and then reconnect, while I continue playing on my pc without problems since I have it connected directly to the netdumar2. What can I do with this problem? I'll start with a factory reset.

The other problem I have is that I try to play on other servers that are not mine but I never manage to enter those servers. I don't know if there will be a step after I change the place of where I want the server to find. I always did it with the game open, do I have to close the game for this? What steps am I skipping? I only play warzone. Thanks for your help I would appreciate it.

PS I don't want to have problems with my wife and her tv series while I play thanks.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Also thank you for translating into English, it is appreciated. 

Have you changed any other WiFi settings other than the name and password? Do you have any wireless/electrical devices within 3 feet (1 metre) of the router? If so please try moving them away - even a TV remote can interfere with it so if that is close by see if you can move the router away. 

Yes when changing settings for the Geo-Filter it is best to do this while the game is off. If you continue to have this please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing on the Geo-Filter.

-

¡Hola bienvenido al foro!

Lamento escuchar que tienes este problema. También gracias por traducir al inglés, se agradece.

¿Ha cambiado alguna otra configuración de WiFi que no sea el nombre y la contraseña? ¿Tiene algún dispositivo inalámbrico / eléctrico a menos de 1 metro (3 pies) del enrutador? Si es así, intente alejarlos, incluso el control remoto de un televisor puede interferir con él, por lo que si está cerca, vea si puede alejar el enrutador.

Sí, al cambiar la configuración del Geo-Filter, es mejor hacerlo mientras el juego está apagado. Si continúa teniendo esto, proporcione una captura de pantalla de lo que está viendo en el filtro geográfico.

Ok. Now everything is good with the wifi. I've Internet in all my devices. 

Now I'm trying the geo with pin in Europa. Like the photo. And then I open the game, and it's no work. Because when I start to looking for a match and I got in the match my latenci show like 20ms.. And it's imposible that if I'm playing in europe I've this latenci.

20210306_124821.jpg

• Administrators

Your Geo-Filter radius is really small, make it 1000km. Also remove the PC from the Geo-Filter and in the Device Manager change the device type to a PlayStation, then re-add to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option - do all this while the game is off, then boot up the game and see if it works. 

I did. But still same thing. A means when I play with my friends in Spain and they host, I've around 100 ms. Now I'm only have like the photo. I it isn't a Host in Europe. Help me please.

20210306_140540.jpg

• Administrators

Do this please:

1. Quit the game/client completely - including from the System Tray
  2. Remove device from Geo-Filter
  3. Flush cloud from Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter and select the manual option
  5. Setup the Geo-Filter how you would like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up the client/game

See if it is any better after that. The Spanish server is not always available unfortunately.

• Administrators

Double check the IP address of your PC on your PC network settings, then double check the device you think represents it on the Device Manager has the same IP address.

Once you've confirmed that repeat my steps again as they will definitely get icons appearing

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, AntonioM said:

And what I've to do if there is not the same IP address? 

Then your PC will be another device on the device manager so you will need to find the one that has the same IP address as your PC.

Oh ok. Not.. there is the same IP address.. that's weird I think I skipped a step. When I open the game and also start to looking a match in the Geo-map don't show me any icon. Just the circle in the zone that I set.